Thursday, July 24, 2014

Microsoft SharePoint Server MVP 2014

Technorati Tags: ,

I was very happy to find out earlier this month that I was awarded my 6th Microsoft SharePoint MVP award. It is an honor to be included with such a passionate group of people. I never get tired of hearing about the perseverance, curiosity and commitment of the SharePoint community to help others understand and excel at using the SharePoint platform. Many successful businesses have been built on top of SharePoint and even with the shift to O365 many more will be built. To me its all about learning, understanding and improving. I like putting the MVP awards next to my favorite poster of Steve Prefontaine’s quote “To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift”. I like this picture because sometimes it feels like a race to stay ahead of all the changes. You also need endurance to overcome the frustration of software development. But most of all its the feeling of exhilaration when you have created something that works well. The people in the SharePoint community are giving their best, day in and day out.

No comments:

Post a Comment